Thursday, January 3, 2013

I Love Design (Part II) - Learning


 In my first painting competition, I got a lot of trouble. Of course, since this was the first time I attend the competition. I was nervous to face my opponents. I also could not do my best because of limited time to do the paint. Given two hours to do paint should be maximized by every competitor. Since I am not used to painting with such a short time, as a result, my painting was very bad. I was disappointed because I cannot give the best for my school. I also feel sad for failing to obtain championship.

 A week later, I was invited to attend another painting contest. I came again. From the previous experience I learned a lot about painting competition. This time, I am sure I can do better than before. Sure enough, I was trying to stay calm, and was able to accommodate my work processing time. As a result, better than the last, I’m happy. But it wasn’t good enough to win the first grade. Not a problem. I am grateful for being on sixth grade.

 There was an increase, and I’m glad. Then I began to feel challenged to continue to practice and develop my skill. Because I know the competition will be more though later. The opponents also will grow up and increase their creativity over the time.

 Dear friends, doing something interesting which is your hobby are very enjoyable. Moreover, your hobby can make you win award. That would be unforgotten moment in your life. You can do it. Discover your own potential, if you have found what your pleasure, continue to explore that potential. Don’t be afraid to fail, because there’s no success without failure. Also, don’t be too easily satisfied for what you are doing. Remember, science has no limits if you continue to learn, and the ability has no limit s if it continues to be trained.

 To be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment