Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Sorrow


Om Swastyastu,

 Hello all, I have just experienced an unpleasant thing in my life. Previously, I’m so sorry for sharing this sad story to you all. But, I think it’s important to share this to you. ‘Cause this true story was full of positive moral value that can inspire you. Hope can be useful in your life.

 If you ask me a question like this: “Do you have a best friend?” I would say, “Yes I am”. And I believe every one of you have a best friend and say the same as I said. Moreover, some of you have more than one best friend, right? Of course, yes. But, when you ask me, “Do you have a REAL best friend? (Not a fake best friend. A real best friend always stands beside/there for you. Help you much. And will not ask you to help him/her back). Then I would say loudly, “Yessss, I aaammm”.

 That words will you hear from me if you ask me a week ago. Don’t wonder how I can say this. I mean, a week ago I still have him as my ‘best of the best friend ever’. But now, there’s no more. He had gone. He leaved me behind forever. And he left a deep sorrow in my heart.

 That was Wednesday, November 21st 2012, a tragic accident hit him. When he and his friend (my friend too) went to the college (for having study and some presentations about his project), at their way, about at 8 am, that shocking accident happened. He had brought to the hospital for about thirty minutes after the accident. And at 11 am, became his last breath.

 You know, He is a kind person. If you’re his friend, you’ll greeted by his sweet smile every time you meet him. And you’ll always be helped as he always offer you any helps if you need. Okay, you’ll not feel how much kind he is. But, me, as his friend, I can’t forget all the kindness that he ever brought to me. And I know all of his friend would feel the same as me. Everyone knew he is a very good person, and everyone would proud of being his friend. 

 But, I just realize it now. Since he’s gone, I can’t stop blame myself. When he’s still alive, I always did not care to him as he is care to me. His last request to me is that he asked me for a PC game, called Yugioh Card Game, but I did not gave it to him (the fact is I didn’t have that game). But, if I knew his life will no longer, I would give all I can give to him. Oh I can’t stop crying if I remember this.

 And the Ngaben Ceremony was held on Saturday. Everyone will miss him. He was like an angel that God gave into my life. He teaches me the kindness, responsibility, and sacrifice. He couldn’t succeed in reaching his dreams yet, but he was very succeed in making people’s remember him as a kind person.

 Dear friends, this life is full of surprises. There’s lot of surprises that we don’t supposed to be, that can make us happy, confused, amazed, stopped of doing activities, or even make us cried. That surprises sometimes make us think that our life is very lucky, or it can make us think that this life is very unfair. All that happiness, amazedness, and sadness, I said those as the “Colors of Life”.

 All is already arranged by the Almighty. The things that He is willing to happen, will happened. That’s why He called the Almighty.  We can’t avoid this fact.

 Life is a gift from God. Death is a thing that we couldn’t avoid. God arranged our life and our death.

 From his experience, I can take the lessons that in this life, we must be kind to all people, although they can’t be kind to us. Always help everyone, although they don’t need your help. Always being tolerance to everyone. Don’t waste your friend’s kindness.

 The last words:

 Rest in Peace, I Wayan Getas Tegehkuri. I will always remember your kindness. Thank you so much. Good bye…

No comments:

Post a Comment