Friday, November 30, 2012

(Late) Introduction


 printf(“Hi World!”);

 Sorry for this late introduction (about myself). I’ve just completed this lately. Well, I got a lot of business and tasks last week, and I got crowded by them, at last a little bit frustrated. Okay, forget that. I can do anything (I can), but I can’t do everything (at the same time). So, this time, let me introduce myself to you.

The general part of me
 My name is I Wayan Safira Sri Artha. You can call me Yayan or Safira or Artha, whatever you want. I was born on August 21st 1994 in Denpasar. My hobby is painting, designing, playing anything, and reading books. I like arts so much, especially modern arts. When I have any spare times, I love to do paint or drawing anime and manga or designing on computer. But, I prefer to do digital designing in my computer, because it’s interesting. I started doing this from I was child. And now, I’ve created many artworks. You can see my artworks later only at www.hallofinspirations.blogspot.com.

My School
 See that my first sentence in this post is written in C language of programming. So, I think you’ve already guessed my school. Yes, I am a student at Computer Science Department at Udayana University, Bali. Udayana University is located at Badung regency, about 25 kilometers far from Denpasar. I live at Batubulan village. It’s located at Gianyar regency, for about 6 kilometers to Denpasar. Daily I go and back home straightly. I take no rent room for boarding or kost. So, you can feel how long the trip from my house to my college, and also how much time I have to spend every day at the road. Oh, I couldn’t forget to say this, the traffic jam at the way I go college and back to home are so terrific! And that always happens every day. A complete article about my school I will post later, so be patient. :P

Why I Wrote the Difference
 Have you already read my posts in this blog? Yes? You know I school at the Computer Science Department? But you also know that I have written nothing that had relation of computer or technologies in this blog, isn’t it? I even wrote about people’s life, it’s so different with my hobby and my education. Do you wonder why I write the difference?
 The fact is I love all about arts, technologies, and life. Because, life is the most important, so I just want to share it firstly. Perhaps I will share about arts and technologies later in this blog. Keep your eyes! :P

My hopes
 I want to learn more about this life, arts, and technologies. I was able to do digital designing, and I now study for programming. I hope I can combine both the digital art and programming technique. So, maybe I can learn about graphic animations by combining them both. Wish me luck (y) 

No comments:

Post a Comment